Dual hot-swappable power supplies ensure continuous network operation
- LED displays provide network management with continuous power supply status monitoring
- Supports any combination of protocol-independent media converter modules and mixed media; saves space and makes installation and support easy
- Supports all FlexPoint media converter modules
- Converters are individually secured and hot-swappable for maximum connection reliability
- Standard 19" rack-mount dimensions allow spacesaving and convenient installation
- Available in AC and DC models
- Completely software independent with no installation of drivers required
- Peace-of-mind reliability backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support
FlexPoint 14-Module Power-Redundant Powered Chassis
The FlexPoint Powered Chassis is a 19" rack-mount chassis that houses up to 14 standalone FlexPoint media converter modules. The redundant power supplies are essential where reliability is important, and in mission-critical applications to ensure continuous operation.
Both of the universal AC or DC power supplies are hot-swappable and can be used in any combination. In case of a failure, a power supply can be hot-replaced while the second power supply supports the operation of the chassis.
The power control logic of the Powered Chassis provides loadsharing between the power supplies, increasing reliability and operational lifetime. The control logic provides power monitoring and an LED display for each supply in order to assist in status monitoring, rapid fault-isolation and network management.
The 14-Module Powered Chassis supports any combination of FlexPoint media converter modules which are individually secured and hot-swappable to ensure continuous operation.
FlexPoint 5-Module Rack-Mounting Shelf
The rack-mounting shelf holds up to five standalone FlexPoint media converter modules. Each converter is individually powered in order to provide a low-cost solution in a compact installation space.
FlexPoint Wall-Mounting Kit
When individual mounting is required, the wall-mounting kit provides a convenient way to secure a FlexPoint converter to a wall or a side of a desk. The mounting hardware is easy to use and flexible in a variety of installation applications.
DIN-rail Mounting Bracket
The Universal DIN-rail Mounting Bracket is designed to provide DIN-rail capabilities for the FlexPoint and FlexPoint converter with DC Adapter modules. The kit contains all the necessary components for several different mounting orientations.
FlexPoint DC Power Adapter
Designed for telecommunications and IT applications such as campuses and phone centers that use DC power as a primary power source, the FlexPoint DC Converter allows any FlexPoint media converter to be powered from an 18 to 60VDC power source. Not for use in the FlexPoint 5-Module Rack-Mount Shelf.